Our Columbia NW Exclusive Warranty
We will warranty (parts & labor) the following items for a full 10 years against defects in materials or workmanship from the date the equipment are placed into operation (see note at bottom of page for details):
- All ductwork we install
- All ductwork insulation we install
- All sheet metal straps, clamps, fasteners, hangers, locks & drives we install
- All condensate drain piping, hangers, and fittings we install
- All high voltage electrical wiring, conduit, fittings, straps, clamps, and terminal connectors we install
- All low voltage electrical disconnects, boxes, switches, and fuse blocks we install
- All low voltage electrical wiring, wire nuts, straps, ties and connectors we install
- All refrigerant piping we install is guaranteed to be refrigerant leak free. Warranty does not include the cost to gain access to underground or other inaccessible piping
- All refrigerant piping insulation we install
- All equipment pads, stands, jacks, and vibration elimination devices we install
All TRANE XLi and XV Equipment:
*Buy Back Guarantee, Our Pledge To You!
If, within the first year after installation you are not completely satisfied with you new comfort system, we will have a satisfactory resolution, or we will remove the system then refund all your money. We are completely confident that you will be 100% satisfied with your new system.
*Customer agrees to give Columbia NW Heating & Air Conditioning the opportunity to resolve any unsatisfactory issues. If equipment is removed, we are not responsible for any repairs needed. Columbia NW Heating & Air Conditioning is not responsible for replacing the system.
No Lemon Guarantee
This is our personal guarantee that if your qualifying system suffers a catastrophic failure within the first 10 years after installation, we will replace the entire unit, instead of repairing it!
- A/C: Qualifying units are any Trane XL condensating unit or heat pump, with a Trane 10 year extended warranty that has experienced a compressor failure.
- Gas Furnaces: Qualifying units are any Trane XV95 gas furnace with a Trane 10 or 15 year extended warranty that has experienced a heat exchanger failure.
Excellent installation practices, ongoing training, and proper annual maintenance is what allows us to offer these unique warranties and guarantees. You must continuously renew your Annual Maintenace Agreement with us during the 10 year period. First year maintenace is included. This is also nontransferable.